Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Magic Kingdom

On our first day in Florida we went to the Magic Kingdom. We got there when it opened at 9am and we left at 11pm.... we had a ton of fun but were very tired afterward.




Lindsey is our map reader.

It was hot at the Magic Kingdom! Of everything we bought, this the best thing. It is a water bottle that you squirt through a fan. We all used it a lot.

There was a show in the middle of the day in front of the castle. It was about 95 degrees and I had to hold Lindsey... I was sweating big time. I don't see how the people in the character outfits did it in that heat.
Lindsey Loves aliens!

My princess in front of the castle.

Lindsey drives a boat.
I caught Lindsey swinging her new sword around.

After the parade there was a fireworks show over the castle. This was us waiting on that.

Lindsey was so tired after the long day at Magic Kingdom, she fell asleep in the parking lot while we waited on our shuttle.

Here's video of the end of the day fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. At one point they were playing the song "When you wish upon a star" and Lindsey leaned over to me and said "But my wish already came true." I asked her what that was. She said "that I would have a lot of fun today." I'm not making that up... I promise. It was so cute!

No comments: